The Airance automatic room spray is a fully automatic air freshening machine with light sensor which can spray automatically at pre defined time intervals.
Features Of Model Air108-A2
- Eliminates Airborne Bacteria, Odours and fragrances the ambiance 24 x 7.
- Instantaneous, Effective and Long Lasting European Air Fragrances.
- Light sensor makes this machine dispenser unique which saves wastage of fragrance.
- Light sensor mode enables the machine dispenser to be operated in Day or Night mode automatically.
- Works on two D size Batteries, which lasts upto 6 months.
- Eight time control interval spraying options of 5 Minutes,15 Minutes and 25 Minutes.
- Working mode option of Day, Night & 24 hours.
- Test spray button for immediate spray.
- Effective area up to 6000 cubic feet.
- Facility of locking the machine dispenser is provided.
- It can fit 250 ml and 300 ml Airance air freshener refill.
- It’s a Self Standing machine dispenser which can be Wall Mounted also.
- Aesthetic design and features makes this air freshener machine dispenser ideal for homes, offices, hotels, shops, hospitals and other public places.
- Light weight (400 gms), Small size (Length 3.38 inches x Width 3.38 inches x Height 9.37 inches) and convenience of placing the unit anywhere.
Warranty & Certification
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty on the machine dispenser.
- CE certified.
- Call our customer care for complete telephonic demonstration of the machine dispenser, it’s features and installation procedure.
Taxes & Shipping
- Prices are inclusive of all the taxes.
- FREE SHIPPING all over India.
Repair, Servicing & Troubleshooting
- Telephonic/Email/Whatsapp customer care for sales, service & support.
- Non physical damage problems are resolved by our customer care executives on phone itself.
- For repair & servicing of the machine dispenser, facility of door step pick up – drop of the machine is provided on request, saves time to visit the service center.
- Repair & servicing of the machine dispenser is also provided even after the expiry of the warranty period at nominal charges.