We Ensure The Privacy Of All Our Members.
We Value The Trust You Place In Airance.com. That’s Why We Insist Upon The Highest Standards For Secure Transactions And Customer Information Privacy. Airance.com Is Committed To Protecting All The Information You Share With Us. We Follow Stringent Procedures To Help Protect The Confidentiality, Security, And Integrity Of Data Stored On Our Systems. Only Those Employees Who Need Access To Your Information In Order To Perform Their Duties Are Allowed Such Access. Any Employee Who Violates Our Privacy And/or Security Policies Is Subject To Disciplinary Action, Including Possible Termination And Civil And/or Criminal Prosecution.
Personally Identifiable Information
We Collect Personally Identifiable Information (email Address, Name, Phone Number, Etc.) From You When You Set Up A Free Account With Airance.com. While You Can Browse Some Sections Of Our Site Without Being A Registered Member, Certain Activities (such As Placing An Order) Do Require Registration. We Do Use Your Contact Information To Send You Offers Based On Your Previous Orders And Your Interests. We Also Use This Data For Informing You The Consumables Which Are Required To Be Replaced From Time To Time.
Airance.com Keeps Track Of Your Information To Offer You The Best Possible Shopping Experience. Before Completing Your Purchase, We Ask You For Your Name, Phone Number, Email, Billing And Shipping Addresses. This Information, Along With Your Payment Method, Is Necessary To Fulfill Your Order. This Information May Be Disclosed To Specific Members Of Our Staff And To Select Third Parties (such As Our Credit Card Processor And Shipping Provider) Involved In The Completion Of Your Transaction And Delivery Of Your Order. We May Also Need Your Email Address Or Phone Numbers To Contact You If We Have Questions About Your Order. We Or Our Associate Companies May Also Use Your Email Address To Notify You About New Services Or Special Promotional Programs, Or Send You Offers Or Information If You Have Opted-in. Emails Are Sent Only To Airance.com Members Who Have Chosen To Receive Them (opted-in) Or Who Have Made A Purchase On Our Website. At Any Time, You Can Notify Us That You Wish To Stop Receiving These Emails. In Addition, We Keep A Record Of Your Past Purchases, Returns, And Credits. We May Also Ask You For Information Regarding Your Personal Preferences And Demographics To Help Us Better Meet Your Needs.
We Identify And Use Your IP Address To Help Diagnose Problems With Our Server, And To Administer Our Website. Your IP Address Is Also Used To Help Identify You And To Gather Broad Demographic Information.
We Will Occasionally Ask You To Complete Optional Online Surveys. These Surveys May Ask You For Contact Information And Demographic Information (like Zip Code, Age, Or Income Level). We Use This Data To Tailor Your Experience At Our Site, Providing You With Content That We Think You Might Be Interested In–and To Display Content According To Your Preferences.
Data Tracking Cookies
In An Effort To Make Our Website As Effective And Enjoyable As Possible, The Computers That Operate It Collect Certain Information Each Time You Visit. We Store These Statistics In Server Logs. Once Again, These Statistics Do Not Identify You Personally, But Provide Us Information Regarding The Type Of User Who Is Accessing Our Website And Certain Browsing Activities Of That User. This Data May Include: The IP Address Of The User Accessing Our Website (i.e. The Unique I.D. Number Of The User’s Computer), The Type Of Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Etc.) And The Operating System (Windows, Mac OS, Etc.), The Website The User Last Visited Before Linking To Our Website, How Long The User Accessed Our Website In Any Given Session, And The Date And Time Of Access. We May Make Extensive Use Of This Data At An Aggregated Level In Order To Understand How Our Website Is Being Used. We May Share Some Of The Aggregate Findings (not The Specific Data) With Advertisers, Sponsors, Investors, Strategic Partners, And Others In Order To Help Grow Our Business.
Sharing Of Personal Information
We May Share Personal Information With Our Other Corporate Entities And Affiliates To: Help Detect And Prevent Identity Theft, Fraud And Other Potentially Illegal Acts; Correlate Related Or Multiple Accounts To Prevent Abuse Of Our Services; And To Facilitate Joint Or Co-branded Services That You Request Where Such Services Are Provided By More Than One Corporate Entity. Those Entities And Affiliates May Not Market To You As A Result Of Such Sharing Unless You Explicitly Opt-in.
Third Party Websites
Our Site Has Stringent Security Measures In Place To Protect The Loss, Misuse, And Alteration Of The Information Under Our Control. Whenever You Change Or Access Your Account Information, We Offer The Use Of A Secure Server. Once Your Information Is In Our Possession We Adhere To Strict Security Guidelines, Protecting It Against Unauthorized Access.
The OPT-OUT Practice
a) Airance.com Provides All Users With The Opportunity To Opt-out Of Receiving Non-essential (promotional, Marketing-related) Communications From Us On Behalf Of Our Partners, And From Us In General, After Setting Up An Account.
If You Want To Remove Your Contact Information From All Airance.com Lists And Newsletters, Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
b) We Use Third-party Service Providers To Serve Ads On Our Behalf Across The Internet And Sometimes On This Site. They May Collect Anonymous Information About Your Visits To Our Website, And Your Interaction With Our Products And Services. They May Also Use Information About Your Visits To This And Other Websites To Target Advertisements For Goods And Services. This Anonymous Information Is Collected Through The Use Of A Pixel Tag, Which Is Industry Standard Technology Used By Most Major Websites. No Personally Identifiable Information Is Collected Or Used In This Process. They Do Not Know The Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, Or Any Personally Identifying Information About The User.
Advertisements On Airance.com
We Use Third-party Advertising Companies To Serve Ads When You Visit Our Website. These Companies May Use Information (not Including Your Name, Address, Email Address, Or Telephone Number) About Your Visits To This And Other Websites In Order To Provide Advertisements About Goods And Services Of Interest To You.
CHANGES IN POLICY
Clarifications & Questions
Questions Regarding This Statement Should Be Directed To The Following Address: info@Airance.com
Our Aim At Airance.com Is To Ensure That Our Customer Is Completely Satisfied. If You Are Not Satisfied With Your Purchase We Will Accept The Return Of Packages Within 30 days Of The Sale Date Only If The Product Is Unused And Is In The Same Condition As You Received It, In Its Original Box And Packaging. Airance Reserves The Right To Reject Any Return Request If The Product Is Used, We Will Not Accept Any Return Of The Aerosol Products Once The Product Package Is Opened.
Incorrect Product Received
In This Case We Would Refund 100% Of The Product Cost If Intimated Immediately Or Within 7 Days On Receipt Of The Product. We Urge You Not To Accept A Product In This Case. We Will Also Bear The Return Shipping For Any Incorrect Product Delivered.
Return Method & Payment
- We Urge Our Customers Not To Accept An Incorrect Product, We Will Also Bear The Return Shipping For Any Incorrect Product Delivered.
- For All Other Products, We Will Refund 95% Of The Product Cost In Case The Customer Has Availed Our Free Shipping Facility. In Case The Customer Has Not Availed The Free Shipping Facility, The Actual Shipping Charge Will Be Deducted And The Rest Of The Product Cost Will Be Refunded To The Customer
- For All Refunds We Will Refund The Amount To Same Mode Of Payment As Used During Checkout. For Cash On Delivery Refunds We Will Issue A Cheque On The Name Of Customer. The Customer Can Also Provide Their Bank & Branch Name, Account Number And IFSC Code And We Will Issue Them A Cheque.
- The Refund Will Be Happen Within 30 Days Of Receipt And Inspection Of The Goods
If The Customer Chooses To Cancel The Order Before The Product Is Shipped, He Will Be Entitled To A 100% Refund. In case The Product Is Shipped Then The Policy As Mentioned Above Will Be Applicable. Please Contact Us On info@Airance.com Or Speak With Customer Care On 08657879969 For Any Doubts And Concerns.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of Airance website www.airance.com (hereinafter referred to as “Airance”) and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Airance. If you transact on Airance, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Fleur De Fragrances, having office at 171/30,Station Road,Chinchwad,Pune, India and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Airance Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Airance Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Airance and shall not transact or use Airance website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Airance, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Airance. Airance reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Airance if it is brought to Airance’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Airance, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Airance through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Airance periodically and as and when required. Airance may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Airance is free. Airance does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Airance. However Airance reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Airance may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Airance. In such an event Airance reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Airance. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Airance.
Use of Airance Website www.Airance.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Airance shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Airance, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(r) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Airance Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(t) harm minors in any way;
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(x) impersonate another person;
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Airance reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Airance website, or any other systems or networks connected to Airance Website or to any Airance’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Airance Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Airance website or any network connected to Airance website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Airance website or any network connected to Airance Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Airance Website, or any other customer of Airance, including any Airance account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Airance Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Airance Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Airance Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Airance Website or Airance’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Airance.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Airance on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Airance, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Airance shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Airance.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Airance and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Airance, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Airance does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Airance Website you acknowledge and agree that Airance is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Airance. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Airance.
- Airance.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Airance is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Airance, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Airance products and services purposely made available by Airance for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Airance does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Airance website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Airance APIs or otherwise. In addition, Airance may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Airance assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Airance does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Airance does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
Airance welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Airance website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Airance. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Airance, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Airance and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Airance website without Airance’s prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Airance on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Airance does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Airance will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Airance website.
Airance does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Airance website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Airance are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Airance constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on Airance are governed by different state laws and if Airance is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Airance will return or will give credit for the amount received by Airance from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Airance. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Airance via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Airance will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at Airance, Airance will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Airance by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Airance does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Airance.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Airance.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Airance.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Without limiting other remedies, Airance may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Airance website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Airance is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Airance is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Airance makes no representation that materials in Airance are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Airance is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Airance. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Airance web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at Airance respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at email@example.com
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Airance.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Airance.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Airance.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Airance.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers’ prices of the product may vary. Airance.com will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Airance.com Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. Airance.com shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If Airance.com comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee
Airance.com offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY ON THE product/s ordered on Airance.com i.e if at the time of delivery and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to the following terms and conditions:
1 Notify us of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2 Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with www.airance.com
3 Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by www.airance.com ONLY.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Disclaimer: “ANY DECISION ON 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY Airance.com is at the sole discretion of Seller and decision of Seller shall be final and binding. Seller reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter from 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.”
Cancellation of order
Airance.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Airance.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Airance.com policy or for any other reason. However, Airance.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL AIRANCE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AIRANCE.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you ship to my city and location?
- We deliver to 5000+ pin codes and have a strategic alliance with all the major courier companies for a vast coverage. Still if you have questions about your delivery location, please call us, we will be happy to assist you.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- Products are typically dispatched within 2-3 business days from the date of order confirmation.While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
- Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
- No, shipments are free of charge. Any additional charges like Octroi, entry taxes are paid by the buyer. There are no hidden charges whatsoever.
- How do I track my order?
- After placing the order, you would receive an email from us for the courier details with the tracking url .Should you face any problem, you can call us or reply to the email sent to you with your query and your concern will be immediately addressed.
- What if I have received a damaged product?
- We take outmost care in packaging and Q.C the dispatch. In case, you receive a (damaged product)*, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or reply to the email you received with your order details. Our team will assess the damage and revert within 1-2 Business days with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.